The studies below represent only a small number of secondary research studies that assisted us in the formation of our hypotheses. They are not listed in any particular order.
Glutamate and Neurodegenerative Diseases - Excess glutamate is responsible for the spreading of cell death.
Ketosis in Neurodegenerative Conditions
- Therapeutic Ketosis for Neurological Diseases
- Phase 1 of Therapeutic Ketosis - Stopping Nerve Cell Death
- Testimony from ALS Fighter on Coconut Oil
Toxins & Neurodegeneration - Toxins likely play a role in the onset of ALS
- 3 Teachers
- Blue Green Algae
- List of poisons and what they do
- Lead exposure
- Toxins cause ALS workplace
- Toxins that cause nerve disease
Blood Brain Barrier (BBB) is Impaired in Neurodegenerative Diseases - DP™ Plan supplements pass the Blood Brain Barrier in those with ALS, likely because the BBB is compromised in those with neurodegenerative diseases.